We provide fast and gentle treatment for your sick animal. Remember, regular check-ups can detect disease in the early stages, improving your pet's ability to fight back.
Our affordable office visits and convenient hours make it easy for you to provide your furry family member with the type of care he/she deserves. Symptoms you can't ignore... If you notice any change in your pet's health
or habits, bring him/her in for a checkup immediately.
Prompt treatment can avoid costly veterinary bills later and may save your pet's life. The following can be symptoms of problems that require immediate attention and can quickly escalate to major health issues:
• lethargy/weakness (excessive sleeping or disinterest)
• limping/stumbling or inability to stand
• loss of appetite/not drinking water
• diarrhea or any sudden change in elimination habits
• coughing/wheezing/problems breathing
• any unusual discharge from nose, eyes or ears
• bad odor from mouth or ears
• excessive or uncontrollable sneezing
• continual or frequent scratching, biting or chewing of skin
• excessive hair loss or bald areas
• continual or frequent head-shaking or ear-scratching
• frequent urination or incontinence
• painful/difficult/blocked urination
• any lumps or growths
• sudden weight loss or gain Overview
• General examination and treatment of dogs and cats.
• Immunization of dogs and cats.
• Flea and tick treatment and prevention.
• Deworming and other parasite treatments.
• Spay/neuter (dogs/cats) and other surgeries.
• Microchip implants.
• Dog and cat teeth cleaning.
• Laboratory tests
• Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
• Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
• Microscopic tests for various parasites in blood, feces or on the skin
• Nutritional Supplements/Vitamins
Owensboro Animal Hospital knows how important your pet is to you and your family. Our compassionate and personalized pet care
is designed to care for your pet as an individual and not just an animal. We carefully examine and consider each pet's situation when designing a personal pet health plan. We are dedicated to providing your pet with the utmost in veterinary care and technology while maintaining a personal relationship with you and your family. Owensboro Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital.